[Heeplist] ROCK MORE – 101 MORE Tracks of Groovy Rock

Filip Björner filip.bjorner at live.se
Mon May 11 00:16:06 EDT 2020

Let's raise the volume, bang our heads and start the party with some M O R E awesome kick ass rock 'n roll.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-q2dN0Id3EFABHy5io7JTeLOPPBWg-0t

So, the two first lists contain 202 tracks with rock songs. 40 of those are UH rockers.

The four next lists has four different themes.

If you watch Youtube on tv, you can search for "Rocker Da Groovy" and check my playlists there. If you can klick on a link, here they are:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeJJGYwFm5KAkgg-LF6jevw/playlists

There are two lists now and four weeks from now they will be six.

I add one more list every monday (Swedish time).

Cheers!
Filip