[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Live

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:09:42 EDT 2020

Hi Stan
Michagan gave us the best classic muscle cars and some of the best rockers !
I'm on Van island on the west coast , been doing work around the house and
playing the guitar and creating some songs
  I do my daily drive into town for my daily Starbucks and that's about it
. I was working at the airport for enterprise, one day I came in and the
manager  said " don't touch that car" I say why ?
It's COVID contaminated, has to sit for 4 days , as He's holding  the  car
keys in his hands .
I'm thinking that's the one we know of and the driver was honest , what
about about the others we don't know of ?
I said bye bye lay me off! Lol.
No gloves and masks to be found at that time , Probably have supply now ,
but not too rushed to go back , who knows I might have even had the virus
already, was feeling shitty for a while , but no fever and cough .
Ya, the number 1 is a special thing for me and others , I have this random
feeling all the time to look at the clock and says 1111 or 111 , freaked me
out in the beginning, but now I take that moment and stop what I'm doing
and just tune in :)
Don