[Heeplist] OK & back to work

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri May 1 08:14:34 EDT 2020

Thank you Boris, I would have instantly recognized the tune as soon as I
heard it.  I just have trouble remembering lyrics, especially reading a
phrase in a post.  Last night Susan was playing Classic Rock Party from
satellite radio through a bluetooth speaker, and I got every song right just
by hearing the first few notes.

Sill under lockdown in New Jersey in the USA, although tomorrow they are
going to re-open some local parks.  Masks are still hard to find, too bad we
did not have any Heep merchandise face coverings,lol!

Now listening to Amaskinog
Too Scared to Run (with out a mask)
Running all Night with a Mask On
Chasing Virus
On the Rebound
Hot Night in a Corona Town
Prisoner (because of the lockdown)
Sell Your Soul (for a vaccine)
Mask it Over

Still trying to adjust to the new normal, but I guess 'That's the Way that
it Is"

Bob "All 50 Years of Heep is Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net

On 4/29/20, 11:32 AM, "bsmuheep at inter.net.il" <bsmuheep at inter.net.il> wrote:

> Bob,

I never left, just lurking. You can't find me on Facebook;-)

You got
> your answer from Pete;-) Tales is one of my faves, the words are etched into
> the brain, so it was easy for me to recognize.

How can we do what must be