[Heeplist] OK & back to work

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 16:50:12 EDT 2020

Those lyrics sound familiar but since I startEd having memory problems I guess I would have to hear it to know it.  I am well my only symptom is cabin fever LOL.
However it still gonna be a lot of three weeks at a minimum for them to open up the New Jersey New York area again. Glad to hear from you again Boris, we thought you were one of those who left us here and went to Facebook.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!