[Heeplist] New music - non heep

RC McWilliams mcfoghat at cox.net
Fri Dec 27 00:56:30 EST 2019

Although it seems to take more time now than in my distant past to get to know a new piece of musical work (not quite sure why that is), but after several run throughs of the new Who album, WHO, there is much to be enjoyed here. Although Sell Out, A Quick One and Quadrophenia will stay in my Who favorite list, the new album is really worth the listen. I first heard Can't Explain in 64 and was hooked and saw them for the first time when they were middle of the bill with The Blues Magoos and Hermans Hermits in 67. Like the mighty Heep, they have had their ups and downs, but if this proves to be their swan song, they are bowing out on quite the high note. If you can, give it a spin and enjoy.
Mcfoghat