[Heeplist] Heep related Releases for 2019

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 06:37:25 EST 2019

Did everyone get Uriah Heep related albums from this past year? Lucifer's Friend Phil Lanzon Bernie Shaw/Dale Collins Ken Hensley?

Hello!
I'm really enjoying LF and Phil his album is phenomenal.  I was wondering about the Hensley live release there's only one Hensley song on there the rest were all Heep songs. I only played it one time through.  The organ music was desirable the rest not so much. I would only recommend aI would only recommend a live fire for  live fire for diehards.

I did not get the Collins Shaw yet and only saw one review here on the dead list, I mean Heeplist lol!

Bob Winward