[Heeplist] Ambrosia

mcfoghat mcfoghat at cox.net
Thu Oct 17 12:29:24 EDT 2019

Ambrosia does concerts here in vegas every 6 months or so. I go almost every time. With 3 of the original members, they sound great. Although they don't play a lot of the earlier proggy stuff, when they do it is phenomenal. Even their "yacht rock" radio hits are great to me. Beautiful blending of voices and the great rhythm section of Drummond and Puerta along with Chris Noth's exceptional keyboard workouts always make for a great night.Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone