[Heeplist] New Angel album (nhc)

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sat Oct 5 21:47:13 EDT 2019

I've been a fan of these guys since the 70's. If they could have come a few
years later with MTV they could have been huge. Guitarist Punky Meadows put
out a pretty good solo CD a couple years ago, then he and frontman Frank
DiMino got back together to make this. I was kinda worried after the first 2
songs were kinda generic, but then it just kicks in. Punky just rips on
guitar all the way through.  Probably my favorite release of the year. Well,
at least until the new and supposedly last Axe CD comes out in a week or 2
:)

Dave