[Heeplist] Black Moon

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 09:58:30 EDT 2019

What really amazes me, it is like a return to the 70's sound for them, and
very unique, metal with horns and keyboards!  The bass player is phenomenal,
I never heard it like this on the other records, the guitarist is great in
his own right.  We have always agreed John is a dynamic, powerful vocalist
even though some may not have felt he was right for Heep, he is till a
force.

Come to think  of it, this recording reminds me of Fallen Angel one of
Heep's best yet under-rated lps.  Especially the song with the brass horns
Save IT!

I solved the problem in the car of one cd slot.  I play Phil on CD (love
every song on it) and Black Moon, I stream from the phone.

PS I did get last month the new Hensley Live Fire in Russia CD.   9 of 10
songs are Classic heep songs.  Its ok, but both of the abovementioned blow
it away.
What does everyone else think of the Live Fire?

On 9/13/19, 6:38 AM, "Bob Winward" <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:

> Don¹t have a lot of time this morning I just wanted to say how outstanding and
> how utterly amazed I am,  how great this album is. I have too Late to hate and
> there was a live recording but this one really stands out. The band is
> phenomenal!!!  I am not  saying it because John used to be a UH vocalist. I
> was not expecting when I did the download to be blown away like this. With
> Phil¹s new album and Living the Dream I have a triple treat!!

Bob Winward
All
> Heep is Good Heep!

Heeplist
Heeplist at travellersintime.com
http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinf
> o/heeplist_travellersintime.com

Travellers in Time
> Website
http://www.travellersintime.com

Official Uriah Heep
> Website
http://www.uriah-heep.com

Bob "All 50 Years of Heep is Good Heep" Winward
uriahheep at comcast.net