[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 02:13:30 EDT 2019

Interesting mix of different back up vocals on Phils album , not your
standard Nana Lala's , some good guitar work also.
I'm kinda liking the different vocal styles on the album , keeps the album
interesting.
A few songs I passed over when I first listened , like forty line, the rain
song and look at the time are growing on me.

I'm so in luv with Mim Greys voice , such power , luscious voice. She's got
a good rock scream too. Perfect choice for that song . Phil put good effort
and thought into this one.
Thanks to Uncle Pete for reminding us about Black moon lol, totally forgot
about it, I did listen  to it a few times a while ago and enjoyed it as
well , I think I even mentioned it on a post. I will have to go back to
that one again , after I get  my fill of Phil .
Don