[Heeplist] Bernie and Dale Collins

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 09:23:10 EDT 2019

Good for Bernie.
 I guess everyone is getting bored of playing Gypsy a million tImes.
Will be interested to see what Bernie has in mind. Probably won't be using
an orchestra lol .
Is there any work being done for Heep with all these solo projects going
on?
But I'm really glad Phil put out his solo album , just luving rock n roll
children , just makes me smile .
.Don