[Heeplist] German tour

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 10:03:08 EDT 2019

That is the ultimate lineup , better than what Heep did hooking up with
Priest .
Totally lost interest in that tour.
Nazareth still has the branding at least here in Canada , they were very
popular. I really enjoyed the Ash concert I went to see last year , some
real wicked  guitar work and of course Heep.
But , non of this short set stuff , each should put in at least 12
songs.min.
Don