[Heeplist] 48 seconds

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 10:17:50 EDT 2019

Hi Pete,
Well it’s not like I’m cheap or anything
Like that, just haven't found anything stimulating for my spidy senses of
late.lol.
Same with concerts , would take something special for me to go see , I went
to see Heep ( last tour) Wishbone Ash and  thinking I might go see Roger
Hodgson, I think that might be special. I want to hear " Dreamer" and some
of the other classics.

Anyway , judging by your  review of the album,  sounds interesting . I like
a lot of changes, themes and moods in music something that has been missed
in late Heep, Im concerned if I listen to it and end up liking it better
than latest Heep .I will be pissed !! Lol.
Don