[Heeplist] 48 seconds

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:36:23 EDT 2019

Why should anyone feel afraid to voice constructive opinions?
I don’t mind people voicing their opinions as long as they can back it up
with some reason , but you go to some forums and you see posts like “
sucks” stinks etc and leave like chickens .

I read one comment the other day about Fallen Angel , he had he’s opinions
on it and that’s fine, but he also went into detail why didn’t like certain
parts and that’s ok.

Example : felt the syn drums on Fallen Angel was a little to dated sounding
and felt they were an add in because at the time  syn drums where popular ,
Heep went too commercial .
I understand that, but to me I like the songs, vocals , instrumental and
even don’t mind the syn drums so, there you go , to each their own. Makes
for interesting reading.
Don