[Heeplist] Heepvention 1999

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 20:15:26 EDT 2019

I have Many Wonderful memories of that time in 99. My first memory was being picked up at the airport. It was arranged ahead of time that your sister-in-law was going to pick me up at the airport and I sent her a picture so she would know what I would look like. But I had no idea what she looked like so when I got off the plane there is nobody there to meet me at the gate.  So I wandered around a little bit and I saw four guys and black Heep T-shirts gathered around one of those boards.  If I remember correctly it was big dog, Mac Lannis and Ron Mann maybe?  So their tracing flights with a finger and one of them said “which flight is he on? I just kind of walked up behind them to join their group. Nobody really noticed me until Mac said I think this might be the flight. So I caught on that Lannis sister-in-law was not picking me up and these guys were there for me.  So I said I think he’s on that flight from New Jersey. Then all of a sudden big dog turned around and said Bob!!  He finally recognized me from HV 97. I did really long reviews of that hv and they still may be on a Dave White site somewhere.  I have a lot more to share and I’ll do so as time allows and if there is interest

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!