[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 22:31:44 EDT 2019

Since Pilip brought up Can’t stop singing, now I can’t the tune out of head
.lol.
Just watching some Vintage Heep YouTube videos , man I’m telling you the
wizard with bryon and his Indian head pants is just epic!
What an awesome video, with the girls up dancing and all, that’s the song,
lineup and voices that got me hooked , actually it was the album cover,
song titles and everything magical about the album cover that got me hooked
, then when I spun the wizard , that was the line and sinker .
Don