[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 12:15:16 EDT 2019

Tomorrow night is Heep at Kelowna , should be Heep friendly crowd, it's a
little closer to home and then it's the big show in Abbotsford centre ,
just across the pond from me, that for sure will have lots of friendlies
there.
I'm sure Bernie will have all his friends and family there , it's home base
for Bernie!
I was looking for a professional unbiased music writers review of the
concert . Mostly hype on Priest though.

read Priests  new album charting top #5 in over 17 counties , best ever in
their entire career. # 5 in US
I haven't heard their new album , I mean maybe it's good, just never
followed them in the past as a fan , I'm sure there will be lots of them at
Abby centre, so I think I've decided to sit this one out this time around,
I will not be able to withstand all the Priest fans lol
But, should be a pretty even split battle there.
Heep did really well here last year on their own, had no problem packing
the 1200 seat theatre , with 0 promotion or advertising pretty much.
I'm sure Bernie will be happy to see his family .
Don