[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:30:15 EDT 2019

Haha Good point Pete I agree , He Is working in a camp near Dawson Creek .
 it's probably about 1400 kms from where I am.

It's like the wild west up there Lots  of wild animals, Hard working, hard
drinking, wild women and song.
Kinda like New Jersey lol.
Anyway, so far he texted my daughter last night and gave her couple thumbs
up and said Heep had a cool sound, then I guess Priest was coming up next
Don.