[Heeplist] Digs at LTD

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:52:10 EDT 2019

Hi Bob
I’m the other guy.
Nope no conspiracy.
I hear what I hear , my ears don't Fool me.
Remember these quotes?
lyrics don’t bother me, I never listen to lyrics.

I really love the lyrics to Upside of Lonely .
Bob , you recalled and remembered that song because of the .........?

  I don’t think I mentioned LTD in my post Did I ?
Bob Are you counting my digs ? Lol.

Don