[Heeplist] Digs at LTD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 06:29:26 EDT 2019

Woo Hoo, I hit the button and got the chain reaction!!  Seriously, if you
want to skip tracks, and hate LTD go right ahead.   It is your right!  Just
don't quote me for admitting that.

Actually my beef was the other guy, who I think has a conspiracy going to
take every shot at LTD he can, for whatever reason, and I do not understand
the hatred.  It just seems maliecious to me.

As for you, no one is surprised by your thoughts and comments, lol!!  Looks
like I may have to pick up Black Moon.  Did I notice an endorsement
somewhere below, hee hee!

Bob "Got Pete Wound up" Winward
All Pete is Good Pete!

On 6/5/19, 6:12 PM, "Pete Wharton" <heeppete at sky.com> wrote:

> Too bloody sensitive, Bob ! Why shouldn't people on this list have a dig at
> LTD? They've paid their money and have a right to their opinion. You should
> change your tag to "all Heep is good Heep because I say so". I've supported
> Heep for a very long time and spent lots doing so, if I'm not allowed to
> express my opinion and must just be a total sycophant then the point of this
> list as you like to keep whingeing on about is dead! I did actually listen to
> LTD again in the car to and from work again today and I still had to skip
> tracks. Does that make me a bad person or less of a Heep fan for being honest
> that it's not all to my taste? If it does, then all I can say is bollocks to
> you and I'll carry on with my own tastes and liking stuff that doesn't have to
> have a Heep wrapper on to be good. Try listening to Black Moon by Lucifer's
> friend with John Lawton on vocals. It sounds more Heep like than Heep
> do.

Pete "I'll like and dislike whatever Heep I damn well want to"

----