[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:38:21 EDT 2019

A song like pilgram , nice organ , tastefull wah riff and guitar work  by
Mick, overall great musicianship by the band, in my opinion Byron and Thain
made it epic though
Honestly I've Had my struggles with Hensley over the years, but i cannot
deny his talent as a song writer , lyricist  and musician.
 I miss him now and what creativity he brought to the band.
Back in early Heep I wanted more guitar
Loud and edgy and didn't stop to smell the roses, the roses were Kens
beautiful lyrics he wrote that made all those epic songs memorable.
Don