[Heeplist] Digs at LTD

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Wed Jun 5 18:12:50 EDT 2019

Too bloody sensitive, Bob ! Why shouldn't people on this list have a dig at LTD? They've paid their money and have a right to their opinion. You should change your tag to "all Heep is good Heep because I say so". I've supported Heep for a very long time and spent lots doing so, if I'm not allowed to express my opinion and must just be a total sycophant then the point of this list as you like to keep whingeing on about is dead! I did actually listen to LTD again in the car to and from work again today and I still had to skip tracks. Does that make me a bad person or less of a Heep fan for being honest that it's not all to my taste? If it does, then all I can say is bollocks to you and I'll carry on with my own tastes and liking stuff that doesn't have to have a Heep wrapper on to be good. Try listening to Black Moon by Lucifer's friend with John Lawton on vocals. It sounds more Heep like than Heep do.

Pete "I'll like and dislike whatever Heep I damn well want to" Wharton