[Heeplist] It’s All Been Said!

Neil Bleau nlbleau at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:14:07 EDT 2019

If the concert was last year then Mark was the guitarist with Andy (Along
with Bob Skeat on Bass and Joe Crabtree on drums).  Mark joined after Muddy
left about May of 2017.  Mark absolutely rips it.  He has been an Ash fan
since childhood and studied them.  Things feel in place and the rest is
history.