[Heeplist] 50 years on

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sun Jun 2 16:29:12 EDT 2019

Does Foghat even have any original members at this point? I remember a
couple years ago Earl had health problems and I think Bobby Rondinelli was
touring with them, or is Earl back out on the road. They are still in better
shape than Molly Hatchet who has no original members and just had at least
their 3rd singer pass away.

Dave