[Heeplist] It’s All Been Said!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 13:41:14 EDT 2019

First of all I meant Lastly not lashly! Lol.
Hey isn’t Heep all about dreaming??
I remember seeing you enjoy yourself at the firehouse heepvention in Trenton New Jersey in the USA 2002. I even saw you get up and dance on a table with Susan to “time of revelation”  I remember picking you up at the airport, and we drove over a bridge and you saw the Delaware River and said “wow that Waters Flowing”.
Ok I made the water part up.
Just want the newer folk on list we have had cordial moments , just not since the last 3 Heep cds

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!