[Heeplist] It’s All Been Said!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 13:32:35 EDT 2019

Hi Knut, I think you meant the “yearn” about what I said regarding Pete.

I guess we all need to agree to disagree. I thought LTD was the rocking album we all wanted. Plus Rocks in Road, All Been Said and Dreams of Yesteryear were very artistic and some of the most progressive songs I have heard in years.

My biggest fear is that some fans have made snap judgements based on initial impressions and don’t give LTD a fair chance. To be honest I hate every new Heep album until I play a few times and it grows on me, the. Wham!!  It goes beyond growing lol!  It seems Heep  changes their style on every album yet retains a core sound, I hope I’m describing this correctly.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!