[Heeplist] It’s All Been Said!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 06:46:06 EDT 2019

Has it?  Seems like since my comprehensive (week late) review of Sellersville PA last week, the list has went dark. I checked UH.com and they’re still touring US through end of June.

I can still see the show and hear it  in my head!!  It was unbelievable and I see that there might be one or two more dates in June, Where Heep is going to play alone.

Regarding this song title in the subject line, still remains one of my favorite songs off the new CD. Yeah I know some people criticize the lyrics little bit but they are powerful when you think about how the media has such influence over the world these days. But the lyrics aside for a moment, Bernie’s voice sounds so beautiful in the song.  Phil plays some really great keyboard parts, and Micks solo mid song, is so poignant yet powerful. I know Mick has tons of songs at this one stands out for me so I like the one on Fools off of  Conquest. If I could’ve changed one song in the set list I would add this.

Lashley in the past I have been to a few Heep shows alongside Pete W, and I have personally witnessed him enjoying himself!  If only he could’ve been with me at Sellersville, I yearn to see him smile during waters flowing.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!