[Heeplist] This Is What Heep Wants

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat May 25 14:38:22 EDT 2019

I was talking to Russell after the show and I told him I didn’t want to go see UH with Judas Priest because we get a reduced set list and he said that is true but for us it’s such great exposure. And that really made sense for the van but for me I want to see the six songs live that were new

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!