[Heeplist] Heep live King Biscuit - San Diego 74

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed May 22 22:02:27 EDT 2019

It's funny because I got this album just before I met you, it's of the concert I wanted to see but found out about it a bit to late to go so I missed out on seeing them one more time, as it turned out I didn't get a chance to see them until around 2001. DaveS

On May 22, 2019, at 2:31 PM, Dale Fredericks <dalhel at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

This show is very special to me, as it was the first time I saw Heep. Check out the liner notes…….”A Fan’s Perspective”. That is me !!

Dale :-)>