[Heeplist] Heep live King Biscuit - San Diego 74

Knut Svendsen knutsvendsen at icloud.com
Wed May 22 08:29:54 EDT 2019

Was listening to Live in Armenia from 2011(?) - actually great and better than I thought it could be.

On May 22, 2019 at 2:26 PM, Stan From Home <evens78 at chartermi.net> wrote:

Been listening to the San Diego show from 74, what a great live album!! So cool to hear songs from Sweet Freedom that were new at the time. Got a Lee drum solo, lots of crowd interaction with David, lots of great Heep choir! To listen to that show and thinking about the show I saw in Kent, so lucky to still being able to have Heep concerts. Still great versions of the classics and then new great songs on top of that. Just Living the Dream here, including getting to meet the band a few times over the years, still very heavy and very humble!!

Stan