[Heeplist] Sellersville

RICHARD Barrett RICH937 at msn.com
Tue May 21 22:41:29 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

There was a little concert last night in Sellersville. Heep was once again awesome. Myself and our newest Heepster, my wife, have now sen 2  shows in 10 days.
I was concerned that maybe it wouldn't be as good so soon, I was wrong! The show was not the same show we had in Kent. They mixed it up. Added the
Wizard!!! They added a little jam session. Phil seemed to be very into it last night. All of the new songs are much better live! I believe there were 16 songs with no encore. Bernie said they had to go to Milwaukee. Rocks in the Road, Waters Flowin', and Take away my Soul really rocked.

There was a young couple, 25 to 30 sitting next to me. He knew of Heep but she had never heard of them. She had ween Glen Hughes playing Deep Purple and liked
it. I told her she would like it. After Grazed by Heaven she looked at me and just said "WOW". Then after Take away my Soul the young man jumped up and screamd
"Oh my God!". I told him it wasn't too bad for a 72 year old guitar player. He told me he was always suspicious when young people tried to play rock.

There was another younger couple in front of us. They saw Heep in Albany with JP. They enjoyed them so much they wanted to see them by themselves. The actually ran into Bernie after the show. They said Heep was better than Priest. Bernie talked to the crowd. Priest just played.

Now to the show. They did Stealin', Gypsy, Easy Livin', Sunrise, and more. There were 6 songs from the new album. All of the new songs are better live.

We got to meet Bob "All Heep is Good Heep". It just proves that a friend in Heep is a friend to keep!

My wife, Debbie, really got into it at Kent. When we left there her favorites were Take away my Soul and Knocking at my door. Now it is Sunrise!!
Great choice!

I can't wait till next year. I would like to meet more Heepsters. Since it will officially be 50 maybe we can have another Heep gathering.

Rick