[Heeplist] Kent set list

ehallib ehallib at earthlink.net
Sun May 19 19:52:10 EDT 2019

Enjoy Sellersville.  Let us know if the longer concert team results in some changes to the set list.
As far as their concert at The Anthem in DC goes the boys were on fire for sure, as Mick likes to say.  I think the fact that they were opening for Priest brought out the best in them. If you can stomach my video, you will see how much energy they put into the concert.  Best I've seen in a few years.
Ed

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
Tomorrow is my turn!!  Sellersville PA here I come. Row D 11 & 12

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!