[Heeplist] Heep in DC - May 12

ehallib ehallib at earthlink.net
Sat May 18 19:49:46 EDT 2019

Oh absolutely I was there and enjoyed it immensely, along with the ability to shoot the video.  I was also the only VIP there to meet the guys. More on the experiences there later.  I am very pressed for time right now...sorry.
Ed

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
Ed I assume you were at the DC show? Any thoughts?

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!