[Heeplist] (no subject)

brendajh brendajh at bellsouth.net
Sat May 18 19:09:58 EDT 2019

 This girl was ok with every song from Demons and Wizards and The Magicians Birthday. Being a tweenager in the 70's, the Mighty Heep spoke to me. I am grateful that we had a local FM station that promoted Uriah Heep or I would have probably never heard of them. I spent many nights listening to Heep on WPFM in Panama City Beach FL through ginormous headphones as not to wake the folks. What a magical time it was! I regret not being able to see Uriah Heep in the 70's but my husband and I are making up for lost time now and are very grateful that Heep is still recording new music and playing the old classics that we all love and know so well.