[Heeplist] Kent reports

edstephan at estephan.net edstephan at estephan.net
Sun May 12 17:40:22 EDT 2019

I thought it was an awesome show.  I enjoyed both the new and the old songs
Good to meet Stan and the other folks from the list. (I am bad at remembering names)
Thanks to Bernie, I have Micks set list and everyone signed it.
I think it was Stan's daughter got Bernie's setlist and she had it autographed as well. We both got the 2019 UH t-shirts autographed.
Afterwards the meet & greet was great and everyone came out and autographed everything they had and took pictures with everyone.
I went over to Buffalo Wild Wings after the meet & greet and chatted with Bernie and had some wings. Nice person and I wish I had his energy..
I have a lot of live video on my Facebook page from last night. Didn't get home till 0500
Remember to take your sharpies, I was glad to share my silver and black sharpies with everyone

Thank You
Edgar Stephan
266 Limeplant Rd.
Ford City, Pa 16226