[Heeplist] Going home!

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Sun May 12 10:36:26 EDT 2019

It's very good that you are out of the hospital and that it was "only" pneumonia.  It's very bad you missed out on the Kent series.  It was sort of like last year for me.  I got food poisoning that manifested itself right before the concert in Rocky Mount, VA last year.  I had to finally leave about a third of the way into the show.  I was barely able to make it through the next show in Kent, OH.  I am hoping that I will have better luck in Washington, DC tonight. Look forward to next year, Kevin. It's got to be a lot better.

Ed