[Heeplist] Kent Heep #3

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Sun May 12 19:18:23 EDT 2019

Same setlist as #2. Got to see Stan and Kathy and kids, Ed, Dave and Carol and others The audience seemed more into it, and it was nearly packed. My favorite from the new album is Rocks In The Rock. My wife's favorite is Waters Flowin'.

We drove 525 miles home today. After we got home we had to ride up to the Epicenter event at the racetrack, 5 miles from our house. Campers and cars everywhere. It has been estimated at 100,000+. The Foo Fighters will be the headliners tonight. All together 78 bands including Judas Priest. The promoters signed a 10 year contract to put on the event. Check out the Epicenter of Rockingham website.

Lannis