[Heeplist] Kent shows

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Mon Apr 1 09:03:34 EDT 2019

We are staying at Holiday Express in Streetsboro, just going to the Saturday show, we’ll stay 10 and 11, leave on 12th. My daughter and her boyfriend are from Asheville, NC and are going with us to their first Heep concert!! It also happens to be both of their birthdays! Looking forward to this one!! She likes Heep, and I got her to start listening to Living the Dream so they are familiar with the new songs.

I noticed hotels in Kent were full and it is graduation for Kent State that Saturday. Also high prices, some reason.

Stan