[Heeplist] Stuff Going On

ehallib ehallib at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 17 06:08:11 EDT 2019

Great news, Mac! This would be a good concert to record for a Blu-ray release.  I hope the powers that be are considering it.
Ed

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
With the Uriah Heep North American tour imminent, I'd like to mention a
couple of other developments.
There is at least one concert in Europe planned with Uriah Heep and friends.
The friends being Lee
Kerslake, John Lawton and Paul Newton. That's a great start in my opinion
but it needs to include more
former members and possibly include former members on a new CD. The other
news is a new Lucifers Friend
album with John Lawton. It will be released in April and the clips sound
great!

Mac

---