[Heeplist] Famous Quotes

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Mar 9 07:24:10 EST 2019

All famous quotes, however I am reading between the lines and see a campaign here to discredit the new cd Living the Dream. I don’t get that folk cannot embrace all Heep?  I see plenty of new quotes and the great ones below will stand the test of time.

“Read the headlines every day,
Did a killer run amok on Broadway...
Stop talking, it's all been said
We've been addicted and we hunger for the very next line

Monday morning, the paper told me
That the world would maybe end but that's old news”

Bob Winward
All 50 years of Heep is Good Heep!