[Heeplist] Famous Quotes

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 00:09:02 EST 2019

" Sometimes I can't keep my feet on the ground, my world is spinning just
like the speed of sound"

" You gotta give it one more minute, one hour, one more day"

" He wants to spread his wings and fly but, the world won't let him.
Hes a lone dream rider . He is the Outsider"

" There's one thing in life that you do best, just do it well and you can't
take that away"

" You gotta take the law into your own hand, you gotta make the law into
your own plan"

Most famous!!

" Baby's gonna rock the foundation, caus Babys got a lot to share" !'