[Heeplist] Lee Kerslake RIP

Ian Stevens ian.stevens at talk21.com
Sun Jan 27 17:27:48 EST 2019

To lighten the tone...Some years ago it was reported by the UK Daily Telegraph ( I think) with full obituary that Dave Swarbrick had died (fiddle player with folk rock band Fairport Convention) in Coventry.

Swarbrick was quoted a couple of days later saying that ‘it’s not the first time I’ve died I Coventry’.

He wasn’t ill at the time, though now no longer with us, but let’s hope Lee is able to laugh this off too.

Personally I would love to know what folks would have to say about me after I had gone.

Heep on

Ian

Sent from my iPad