[Heeplist] Uriah Heep in Ohio

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Wed Jan 23 22:40:18 EST 2019

Uriah Heep will be in Kent, Ohio on May 9, 10, and 11. These concerts are Uriah Heep only. Bobbie and I plan to attend all 3 concerts. Interestingly, Judas Priest will be playing in Rockingham, NC at the Epicenter event. This is just 5 miles from our house. Mac and Ron will be attending. In addition to Judas Priest, are the Foo Fighters, Korn, Tool, The Cult, Rob Zombie, The Prodigy, Bring Me The Horizon, and 60 + more bands. If interested, check out Epicenter Rockingham.

Heep On, Lannis

.