[Heeplist] Alex shows how to play Tom Sawyer

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:45:45 EST 2019

Hi Terje
You play guitar That’s great . I strum some guitar , but looking at some of
those chords in that particular song, I think Tom Sawyer is beyond my level
.
Tough song ! I think Alex had a little trouble identifying some of those
chords himself lol!
After you learn Tom Sawyer then you can play Hair of the Dog!!!
Don