[Heeplist] USA and CANADA Tour Dates

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 06:51:47 EST 2018

Uriah Heep is opening for Priest. I Saw Heep open for Priest on the Abomonog tour. Looks like to get any good tix early you need to be fan club member so that would mean Priest? Is there any official fan club for early seats for Heep or Priest. With Priest headlining tickets are going to be up in price. I saw some scalper site where tix are a few hundred to a thousand. I would imagine good tickets are going to be a few hundred when they officially go on sale.