[Heeplist] Heep tonight in Helsinki

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:33:04 EST 2018

 . I know the euros like standing at events , it’s their thing there,
personally I like to be seated in a nice comfy seat , perferably in a nice
theatre setting .
Not happy to hear Heep supporting a band on tour though, but I guess that’s
how it goes.
That means they usually always play first , it’s better to play last.
I guess waters flowing is the new Lady in black! Ughhhh!!!!

“ He’s a Lone Dream Rider”
“ He is the Outsider “!
Don