[Heeplist] Heep tonight in Helsinki

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Fri Nov 30 03:23:58 EST 2018

What a concert once again! The new songs sounded great and fitted well
into the set and the band was on fire. More later because I have to
catch the train to go to next show in Seinäjoki. The only negative thing
in yesterday's concert was that it was all seated. Seinäjoki is the way
it should be - standing so I'm sure the  experience will be even better.
The third time ever that I've watched a Uriah Heep concert sitting. This
was the 60th Heep concert for me.

Backstage after the show the guys told what will be of interest to North
American fans. In 2019 there will be a full U.S. Tour in support of
Judas Priest in May to July.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net