[Heeplist] Stockholm 2018-11-27

Norbert von Fransecky news at musikansich.de
Wed Nov 28 03:49:51 EST 2018

Great Work, Tapio!
Must have taken quite a long time to collect all this information.

One Song has to change the place.
Arakain's version of "Lady in Black" is in czech language and is called
"Slečna závist" on the record "Legendy". Legendy is a record with 8
famous rock songs all sung in czech.

"Karambol" is Purples "Fireball", "Chameleon" is "Breaking the law"
(Judas Priest), "Hymna Zoufalců" is "Immigrant Song", Sabbaths
"Snowblind" has got the name "Sněžná slepota". Two more are "Derniera
(Zbývá už jen mávnout)" originally "Railroad" from Grand Funk Railroad
and "Far far away" from Slade - now: "Dál dál se ptej". Only "Eleanor
Rigby" hasn't got a new title - just czech lyrics.

If you got the chance to get you a copy of Legendy you should use it.
It's strange but good. But I think it might be difficult to purchase
ist. I bought in Karlovivary 1995, the year it was released.

But here is a recent ebay link (25$ + 6$ shipping)

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Arakain-Ales-Brichta-Legendy-CD-Popron-Czech-Rock-Metal/253970042170?hash=item3b21cb4d3a:g:9rEAAOSwqlha0lO0:rk:15:pf:0

Norbert