[Heeplist] Heep tonight in Helsinki

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Thu Nov 29 02:45:18 EST 2018

Hi

I haven't been posting to the list since Summer because I got fed up
with the fact that for a long time I was not getting all the list mails
and it looked like my mails weren't received by everyone. When I posted
something Heep related news or other interesting stuff there was either
no reaction at all or just one or two comments. I figured either my
mails were about stuff that  wasn't of interest to others or this had
already been discussed on the list but I hadn't received the mails or
that my mails were received by only some. Anyway, I hope there aren't
these kind of problems anymore.

Tonight finally I get to see Heep on this tour with the new setlist. I
saw them in July & August but that was still with the old set. I'm
looking forward especially too hear three of my favourite songs from
LTD: Grazed By Heaven, Take Away My Soul & Knocking At My Door are all
the set and hopefully also other new songs will sound good when played
live. I am also  going to see them tomorrow in Seinäjoki.

Current set list (at least how it was at the start of the tour) is at my
website here:
http://www.heepfiles.info/sets/2018.htm

---
Tapio Minkkinen