[Heeplist] Talking Heep and Turkey

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 18:08:45 EST 2018

Thanksgiving which by the way which was Thursday, Is Heep related we have a song called Pilgrim and one called Bird of prey.

I am glad to see you dug out LTD and dusted it off!  I think it has a good combination of white meat dark meat and lots of gravy!

I listen to water is flowing again the other day and I think it’s a song about somebody that used to play and then disappeared, died or whatever.  I think it was a real life experience but we have to rely on the euro heepsters that are currently saying Heep live to inquire on our behalf.

Bob Winward
All Heep is Good Heep!